The Source For A Complementary Holistic Approach To Breast Cancer
The information contained on this website is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subject addressed. It is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical or fitness advice. Any use of the information in this website is at the reader's discretion. The author of this site disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information contained on this website. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation.
The goal of of our teacher training program is grounded in method and technique. In a fun and supportive way we can discover the power of joy for everyone who faces a cancer diagnosis. This is what you can expect:
- We want the student feeling the inherent flow of this practice. Feeling the connection with the breath and the movement.
- We will provide new problem-solving skills with the ability to integrate different aspects of situations creatively. These situations require thinking in different ways.
- We want there to be a feeling of safety. No one wants to regret doing yoga and feeling worse the next day because they went too far.
- We will provide an experience to inspire a feeling of power, and break through fears and limiting beliefs.
- We will explore how we can offer each student a personal and beneficial yoga experience to create an intuitive method of healing.
- We will give each student a new way to move their practice forward so that it will be sustainable.
You will complete this workshop knowing how to use your own intuitive senses of mind, and body to tap into inspiration to discover each step on your healing path from cancer with Joy in your heart.
Email Us If You Have Any Questions.
BREAST CANCER YOGA
Teacher Training Program
Breast Cancer Yoga is a unique flowing restorative yoga experience aimed towards regaining health, strength and flexibility for men and women in cancer recovery.
Professional Instructors Manual
Breathing Exercise CD
Instructional Flash Cards
Certificate of Completion
Breast Cancer Anatomy
Breast Cancer Physiology
Breast Cancer Specific Asanas
Heath & Fitness Assessments
Breast Cancer Nutrition
DATE:To be Announced
TIME: Friday - 7-9pm
Saturday - 12noon - 5:30pm
Sunday - 12noon - 5:30pm
INSTRUCTOR: Angela Strynkowski
LOCATION: A Jewel In The Lotus Yoga Studio, 560 Main St, Islip, NY 11751
PHONE: (631) 316-9871